Click Here To Donate
How you can help
Make a single gift today
By donating you are supporting the three R’s of our organization: Rescue, Rehabilitate and Release
Join our Caregiver Group - our monthly giving program
Many people have asked how they can help most, the Caregiver Group is the answer. Your monthly donation provide predictable and steady funding for our ongoing program. With your help we can ensure our ability to cover the ongoing costs of caring for our wildlife
Honour friends and family on special occasions such as a birthday, wedding, anniversary, holiday, graduation or for any reason you think is worthy of recognition
A gift in memory of a loved one is a thoughtful and caring way to express sympathy, while helping to save the life of a wild animal in need.
When you send a memorial or tribute gift to NLWS, we will notify the family or individual you specify of your thoughtfulness. If you wish, we can include your own special message. You may also choose whether or not you wish NLWS to mention the amount of your gift. An official receipt for income tax purposes will be issued to you, the donor.
Our promise to you
- To be informed how NLWS is using donated resources and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purpose
- To have access to the organizations most recent financial statements
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition (publicly only by request)
- To expect that relationships with individuals representing NLWS will be professional in nature
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
- To expect that NLWS is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors
A general donation supports our programs and will be used wherever the need is greatest. It is not a membership. Becoming a donor of NLWS has many benefits, including:
- Opportunity to receive 3-4 mailings a year which focus on the lives rescued with your support, informing you about the issue that need to be overcome to implement long-term solutions.
- Invitations to our online and local events.
- Pride in knowing that you are part of a committed and energetic citizen’s movement in Canada, all sharing in the common quest to provide help for wildlife in need.
- Access to regular updates on our website, Facebook and other Social media venues
NLWS is committed to reduce the human footstep on our wildlife. Making or revising your will or other estate plans to include NLWS can have a tremendous and wonderful impact on our future, and will help us preserve our precious wildlife for future generations. Planned giving provides you with the opportunity to decide where your hard-earned assets go. Here are examples of how you can make planned provisions for NLWS.
Bequests in your Will
By remembering NLWS in your will, you can leave a legacy supporting your commitment to our wildlife. Your estate will receive a charitable receipt for the full amount of the bequest which can assist in reducing the tax payable on your final income tax return.
Life Insurance Policies
A gift of life insurance can be an affordable way for you to make a future substantial gift to NLWS while enjoying tax relief during your lifetime.
We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have about arranging a planned gift to NLWS. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 250 847 5101 and ask for Tanja or Angelika